The must-read stories for everyone who is new to the area of vertical development.
- Perfecting knowledge to gain control
- Takes feedback personally
- Defends own thinking and position
- Dismisses feedback from those who are not seen as expert
- Gives personal attention to detail
- Seeks perfection
- Argues own position and dismisses others concerns
Frame of Mind Profile Card
Expert leaders are pursuing mastery through gaining knowledge and skills and intelligence is perceived as the highest goal
Expert is one of the eight developmental stages of the Framework for Adult Leadership Development.
Tools: Expert Profile Card (PDF)