The must-read stories for everyone who is new to the area of vertical development.
- Avoids inner/outer conflicts
- Loyal to group
- Conforms and pleasing others
- Appearance is important
- Enforces existing social norms
- Value material things and reputation
- Perceived feedback as disapproval
Frame of Mind Profile Card
Diplomat leaders are pre-occupied with fitting-in a group by conforming to group norms and avoiding conflicts
Diplomat is one of the eight developmental stages of the Framework for Adult Leadership Development.
Tools: Diplomat Profile Card (PDF)